1x 200ml pot crème fraiche (or make your own!)
½ handful finely chopped fresh mint
½ ruby grapefruit, juice & flesh
Salt + ground black pepper
Vegetable Stack –
2 red peppers, quartered, deseeded and chargrilled
1x medium aubergine, sliced
1x medium courgette sliced
4x large flat mushrooms
1x 250g block halloumi (hopefully your own!)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix dressing ingredients until well combined. Add S+P to taste. Set aside.
- Place aubergine, courgette and mushrooms onto a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 30-40 mins until the vegetables are tender and slightly crisp on the outside. Set aside.
- Cut halloumi lengthways into 8 slices. Brush griddle pan with oil and place over medium heat. Add halloumi and cook for 20-30 seconds on each side or until golden brown griddle marks appear.
To serve –
- Place griddled halloumi then a mushroom onto each of four plates and stack alternate slices of veg on top. Finish with a slice of halloumi.
- Serve dressing alongside.
- Garnish with mint sprig.